CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

gadget-value of scroll-bar?

	The GADGET-VALUE protocol for scroll bars is unfortunately not as clean
	as it should be.  This is mostly because the scroll bar protocol itself
	is fairly complicated.

	If (SETF GADGET-VALUE) did work correctly on a scroll bar, it should
	also cause the viewport attached to the scroll bar to be scrolled.
	Since this is the case, you should simply call CLIM:SCROLL-EXTENT on
	the window you want to scroll.

(SETF GADGET-VALUE) didn't work correctly on a scroll bar.
CLIM:SCROLL-EXTENT had no effect, and if I look at GADGET-VALUE right after
I SETF it, it does not have the new value I just gave it - it still has its
old value.  Do you know of any other way to change the GADGET-VALUE?

Nickie

Main Index | Thread Index