CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

text editor

CLIMers,

The latest version of my frame text editor is now uploaded to the
clim-1/ed directory of the CLIM repository. The file clim-1/ed.tar.Z is
the old version and should be removed. The README file in the directory
contains some info. If anyone uses it and ports it to new platforms or
makes useful modifications, please let me know. And suggestions for new
functionality are of course welcome.

Note, that some of the documented commands must be given as argument
to the Ed Command command, instead of being typed directly to the minibuffer
and in a low level format. E.g. instead of typing Previous Line, you must type
Ed Command ed:previous-line. Most of the commands that are like this are easier
to invoke through menus or keys anyway, that's why I've never bothered fixing
it.

Hallvard Traetteberg
KBS section.
SINTEF