CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Quickie question on resizing

>     I can't find in my records of prior queries so please excuse my redundancy
>     in asking the following question.
>
>     What is the method called that I can stick a before method to dynamically
>     change my text sizes within my panes on my application if the user resizes it?
>
> What do you mean by "dynamically change [your] text sizes"?

I'm sorry I guess its not so dynamic. I met that when the user changes the
size of the application in motif or openwindows on the screen (make the
application window smaller) I want to setf (medium-text-style of-each-pane)
to a smaller size.

What method is invoked on the application frame when the user from X, via the
mouse, changes an application's size?