CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Docs for select-file?

Does anyone have any information about the select-file function?  I've seen
it discussed here, and it's defined in my CLIM (Allegro 2.0.beta2.0), but
there's no documentation for it.  Describing the symbol shows that it has
an arglist of (frame &rest options), but I'd like to know what the options
are.  A previous message here shows that there is a :default keyword
argument for specifying the default path.  Another message says that
select-file calls frame-manager-select-file.  Describing that symbol gives
a bit more information, but still not enough.

If select-file takes different options depending on the version of CLIM,
I'd prefer the information for the Motif version of Allegro's CLIM 2.0.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Randy