CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

   Date: Tue, 26 Apr 94 16:17:09 +0200
   From: Kristin Stromberg <stromber@eli.ens-fcl.fr>

   I am using CLIM 1.0 (Lucid) and would like to know two things:

	   (1) Is it possible to display accented characters?

CLIM 2.0 supports displaying of accent characters if there is a text
style mapping that points to a font that contains "negatively kerned"
accent glyphs.

	   (2) How do I insert page-breaks in a (with-output-to-postscript-stream)?

Call CLIM:NEXT-PAGE (I think).  Note that you will be disappointed
with CLIM's PostScript streams if you are trying to use them as a
cheap sort of page formatter -- that's just not what the PostScript
back-end was designed to do.