CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

:MULTIPLE-COLUMNS option on CLIM:FORMATTING-TABLE

CLIM 2.0-beta on LispWorks 3.2
CLIM 2.0 on Allegro CL 4.2

Sorry, I have another one of these 'feature-exists-p' questions.  The
documentation for CLIM:FORMATTING-TABLE mentions a :MULTIPLE-COLUMNS
option which causes each row to be broken into columns; but passing
the keyword seems to have no effect.  An example is attached.  Again,
am I misunderstanding something, or was this dropped from CLIM?

        Lawrence G. Mayka
        AT&T Bell Laboratories
        lgm@ieain.att.com

Standard disclaimer.

---
(in-package :cl-user)

(defun show-integers ()
  (clim:formatting-table (nil :multiple-columns 10
                              :y-spacing 30)
    (clim:formatting-row ()
      (loop :for i :from 1 :to 20
            :do (clim:formatting-cell ()