CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Improving incremental redisplay speed

--> Date: Thu, 5 May 94 13:40:39 EDT
--> From: Scott McKay <swm@harlequin.com>
--> Subject: Improving incremental redisplay speed
-->
-->    Date: Wed, 4 May 1994 19:41-0700
-->    From: Gregory M Anderson <gma@bitterroot.apl.washington.edu>
-->
--> The best way to do this is to use a "grid output record".  I have sent
--> a half-complete implementation of this to a few folks, including some
--> of the folks at BBN.  Has anybody been successful in using this?  If
--> so, I could be persuaded to just post the thing publicly.
-->

I have done a little with it. it is my intention to go further shortly,
in order that it might be a bit more spreadsheet-like (in terms of some
of the interaction, I'm not writing an equation=interpreter). probably
later this month, as I need a table-data-typein mechanism.

 -- clint

Main Index | Thread Index