CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

clim 2 - the further adventures ...

I need to have a couple of slots associated with an application pane. In CLIM
1, I specified that the type of the pane was :application, but that the
:window-class was my-own-pane-type, which was a clos class inheriting from
sheet-window-stream (in genera, or the appropriate window stream class in
other implementations) and including the slots I needed.

In Clim-2 I'd like to do the same thing (functionally), but I don't know how
to go about doing it. What I tried was specifying the pane using
make-clim-stream-pane, saying the :type was my-pane-type with that being a clos
class as above, but inheriting from clim-stream-pane. This apparently doesn't
work (I've tried it only under Genera). It complains that the :borders keyword
is invalid  - I'm creating unbordered panes - and it complains about the
:scroll-bars keyword. It would seem I'm going about things incorrectly.

Any wisdom?

Thanks.