Re: What neat debugging tools don't I know about?

On Tue, 27 Apr 1993, Bruno Haible wrote:

> Are you aware of the difference between LET and LET* ?

Just parallel vs. serial assignment, right?

# Peter Dudey, 11 kyu, Lisp SubGuru, Order of the Golden Parentheses \FINGER #
# The Emergent Church -- "Tenets?  You'll have to ask us as a group..."  \ME #
# If a megacorp added $3 to everybody's bill for 'fees', who'd complain?     #
# Please mail me plastic spaceships:  900 State St. C-210, Salem, OR  97301  #