What's wrong here?

Given these two definitions:

(defstruct flugblog
 (color 'blue)
 (size 'huge))

(defun foo ()
;;
;; Returns the color of a newly-constructed, temporary flugblog
;;
 (let ((x (make-flugblog)))
  (eval '(flugblog-color x))))

CLISP chokes on (foo).  It complains that x has no value.  I've stepped
through this problem, and it seems to have something to do with the call
to EVAL.  Any clues?

# Peter Dudey, 11 kyu, Lisp SubGuru, Order of the Golden Parentheses \FINGER #
# The Emergent Church -- "Tenets?  You'll have to ask us as a group..."  \ME #
# If a megacorp added $3 to everybody's bill for 'fees', who'd complain?     #
# Please mail me plastic spaceships:  900 State St. C-210, Salem, OR  97301  #