Compile 11/08 on Linux?

Anyone out there working on porting the latest clisp (11/08) to the
current Linux (Slackware 1.1.0)?  Using the previous Slackware 1.0.5
and previous clisp source, compile was fine.  But both the 11/08 and
previous clisp source version fail under Slackware 1.1.0.

I could post the output of make, if someone could give me the syntax
for saving EVERYTHING to a file, for example "make 2>&1 myfile".
Can't remember the syntax...

 Phil Perucci             | "All postings are my own opinion - all comments
 Systems Programmer       |  are intended for research/educational purposes"