loop macro

Mea culpa.

If you are using clisp-1996-03-15 and use the loop macro, please
grab http://sayre.sysc.pdx.edu:8001/clisp/bugfixes/loop.lsp and
reload your lisp image.  Ken Olum discovered a fairly serious bug.

On Unix, you can reload like this:

$ clisp -c loop.lsp
$ clisp -q -x '(load "loop") (saveinitmem "lispinit.mem") *image-pathname*'
** - Continuable Error
Redefining the COMMON LISP macro  LOOP
The old definition will be lost
** - Continuable Error
Redefining the COMMON LISP macro  LOOP-FINISH
The old definition will be lost
720288 ;
524288
#"/pkgs/sayre/packages/development/lisp/CLISP/lib/lisp/lispinit.mem"

cp lispinit.mem /pkgs/sayre/packages/development/lisp/CLISP/lib/lisp

Please don't hesitate to let me know about other problems; I'll make another
release in a few days.

Updated binaries for Irix5, SunOS4, Solaris2, and Linux a.out/ELF are available
from http://sayre.sysc.pdx.edu:8001/clisp/binaries.

As usual, snapshot source code is at http://sayre.sysc.pdx.edu:8001/clisp.