RE: edit/test cycle?

I've just started using Linux and openwin, this makes the environment
almost identical to the familiar sun/sparc environment.  I find a nice
way to use CLisp is to have one xterm running CLisp and a textedit
window with my source in it.  One can then just copy and paste between
them, especially if you've got the 3 button mouse going with the middle
button pasting into the xterm.  Another xterm is handy to have around
from which to start other textedit's as needed.

Hope this helps,

Richard Shepherd.