foreign.lsp

Hi,

what is the current status of the foreign call interface ?
I use Bruno Haible sources (1994-10-26) and
foreign.lsp is still under construction.
Are newst version of this interface available ?

Currently I use a modified version of clisp
in order to dynamicaly load .so files and call c functions
with raw arrays of integers as arguments, but I want to
move to something more portable and flexible.

Any help is welcome.
Many thanks in advance.

Michel LOI                             Email: Michel.Loi@lip.ens-lyon.fr
L.I.P.- CNRS                           Tel: (33) 72 72 83 52
ENS-LYON
69364 Lyon Cedex 07 FRANCE