[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CLisp, CLOS, and warning when you reload a file
- To: clisp-list <email@example.com>
- Subject: CLisp, CLOS, and warning when you reload a file
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bruce O'Neel)
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 94 10:01 EST
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <00987CBD.0A5DC3C0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
This may be a silly question, but....
I'm running Clisp on OS/2 and when I'm using a file which uses CLOS
and I reload it I get a load'o warnings. This is ok, but I'd prefer
not to see them. Is there a simple way to turn them off?
email@example.com -- Bruce O'Neel HSTX (301) 286-1511 -- Graphical
icons were intended to make software friendly, and easy to use. Now Microsoft
applications have Tool Tips - Text labels that appear when you move the mouse
pointer over icons. We used to call these "menus." -- D Kalman DBMS 9/94