CLOS

First of all, thanks to all of you who responded to my email.

Here's another question:
I'm using CLISP on my PC, and everytime I want to get into CLOS mode, I need
to type (use-package "CLOS")

IS there a way I can bypass that?  Typing (use-package "CLOS") isn't a
big deal, but it kind of get annoying.
BTW, is there an editor built into CLISP?  To type a program, I have to
quit CLISP, run my editor program (emacs).  Run CLISP again, load the
program.  This cycle continues quite a lot.

Thanks,

Jean-Paul Tea              jeanpaul@cs.washington.edu
Computer Eng.              University of Washington
WWW page:
http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/jeanpaul