CLOS

Jean-Paul Tea writes:
 > I'm using CLISP on my PC, and everytime I want to get into CLOS mode, I need
 > to type (use-package "CLOS")

You might want to type (in-package "COMMON-LISP-USER") instead.
I think that the COMMON-LISP-USER package should be the default
user package, because it uses COMMON-LISP package which exports
the standard CLOS symbols. The default USER package uses LISP package
which is different than COMMON-LISP. Maybe there are some historical
reasons for this, but I find it little confusing.

Lauri Siponen
<siponen@cs.hut.fi>