updated win32/beta binary distribution

o  Support for long filenames (instead 8+3).
o  The debugger was broken due to the terminal being in "binary"
   mode by default.

BTW, still no readline -- I'm not really in a hurry to make readline
work due to the rapid progress in the gcc win32 support library.
They'll need readline for gdb... :-)  So I wait!

http://sayre.sysc.pdx.edu:8001/clisp/win32.zip

The win32 changes are now in the alpha source-distribution:

http://sayre.sysc.pdx.edu:8001/clisp/clispsrc.tar.z
                                     clispsrc-stdwin.tar.z
                                     clispsrc-wildcard.tar.z
                                     clispsrc-newreadline.tar.z