OS/2 Warp?

>>>>> "David" == David Laplander <del@dana.ucc.nau.edu> writes:

David> Has anyone succeeded in building a recent version of clisp on
David> the OS/2 Warp platform? I spent all afternoon trying but to no
David> avail.

I don't have a copy of OS/2 Warp, but today I did happen to need a
newer emx+dos version of CLISP.  For time/logistical reasons, it isn't
possible for me to do DOS or OS/2 hosted builds very often.  However,
as EMX is GCC I can at least link up binaries fairly easily (on Linux).
I did this for the EMX+OS/2 target.  Hope it helps.

http://sayre.sysc.pdx.edu:8001/clisp/binaries/lisp.run.os2

(for what it's worth, the EMX build for DOS went smoothly, and
the binary is working fine on DOS.  The OS/2 build also went
smoothly, so...)