Spanish version of CLisp

Hi, there!

I still working on the translation of CLisp, as you know.

All your answers have been helpful (thanks to Bruno Haible and
Marcus Daniels). The guys from the Spanish GNU Translation Team
are helping a lot too! So, it seems great, I think that the
Spanish version could be available in a couple of months!

However, I need more help (7 questions, this time). The questions
are attached at the end of this message.

By the way, there are some spanish members here. Why on earth don't
you help? This work is just for you, it should not take you a long
to look at the questions and answer them, ... (but don't worry if
you can't, of course, ...)

I've translated 720 messages and now, when working with CLisp, almost
everything is in Spanish, ..., I'll post in the near future a little
session in Spanish (I think this would be funny, at least for
Bruno and Marcus). I hope you'll like that, ...

(but meanwhile, enjoy my questions!! :)

Cheers,

--
Carlos Linares Lopez
Artificial Intelligence Laboratory

CURRENT STATE:
	Translated:	720
	Untranslated:	610
	Total:		1330	(a lot of messages!! ;)

Some of the questions are about technical aspects. It ought not to be
necessary to speak in spanish for answering them, but it is highly
recommended to be experienced in the use of CLisp. However, other
ones, are simply difficult to translate. They are mainly intended for
the spanish spoken members of the list (clisp or spanish GNU).

So, all the questions will be divided in two sections: 1 and 2
respectively.

(Although you don't speak in spanish, you could read the questions of
section 2, and tell me what the questions mean but in order terms)

Moreover, I'll offer the german and french translations of the
unstralated sentences of section 2 so, they could help you if you
speak any of those languages.

--> This time, there are only 7 questions !!!!! :)

NOTES

* I know I'm late (I said I would post this on Monday), but as you
know I do this in my spare time, just for fun and I've been working a
lot these days (so, no fun, ... ---> no translation!! :)

* I've suppresed all the questions related to "error.d" because it
seems the spanish messages could be taken from "glibc" (which was
translated by Enrique Melero)

* I've sent a copy of the current clisp-96.03.31.es.po (720t+610u) to
Santiago Vila for its second revision! (thanks again Santiago).

* I'd like to thank Marcus Daniels, Santiago Vila, Bruno Haible and
Enrique Melero their answers (especially to Enrique and Bruno for
answering almost all questions).

SECTION 1

18. What's a "driver frame" (constobj.d, line 982)? Any hint for the
translation?

19. What are "handle_fault errors":

"handle_fault error1 !"
"handle_fault error2 ! address = 0x"
"handle_fault error3 !"
"handle_fault error4 ! mprotect(0x"
"handle_fault error5 ! mprotect(0x"
"handle_fault error6 ! protection = "

Could I translate them literally? This is, as I did with the Mach
messages?

20. What's a handler frame? How to translate "handler frame for
conditions"?

21. There are a few messages which begin with "~ from ~". They are
very easy to translate but they use a lot of prepositions, and words
that could be translated in masculine or feminine. So, I need some
real examples of their use. The sentences I'm talking about are:

"~ from ~ without ~ before it"

"~ from ~: #~= #~$ is illegal"

"~ from ~: After ~ is ~ an undefined dispatch macro character"

"~ from ~: bad ~"

"~ from ~: bad ~ for ~"

"~ from ~: macro character definition for ~ may not return ~ values, only one value."

"~ from ~: token ~ after #: should contain no colon"

"~ from ~: ~ has no macro character definition"

"~ from ~: ~ is not a symbol, not a slot name of structure ~"

There are many other ones that simply begin with "~ from ~" and all I
need for them is the meaning of this piece of text.

NOTE.- Please, do not put an example of every sentence but a general
explanation!!

By the way, I've tried to understand ".d" source files but that's
impossible for me! :)

SECTION 2

15. I cannot imagine how to translate the expression "block
frame". Moreover, the german and french translations are:

	DEUTSCH "Block-Frame "
	FRANCAIS "«frame» BLOCK "

..., but I'd like to translate it!

16. Uuuuuufffff!, ..., this is my worst sentence: "catch frame for tag
" I'm really lost here!

	DEUTSCH "Catch-Frame für Tag "
	FRANCAIS "«frame» CATCH pour l'étiquette "

..., it seems the french translation plays with the reserved word
"CATCH" and with the untranslated word: "frame". I could do something
like that but, ..., any suggestions?

In fact, there are other messages where "frame" or "tagbody" are used
and they are quite difficult to translate:

"compiled block frame for "

	DEUTSCH "Block-Frame (compiliert) für "
	FRANCAIS "«frame» BLOCK compilé pour "

"compiled tagbody frame for "

	DEUTSCH "Tagbody-Frame (compiliert) für "
	FRANCAIS "«frame» TAGBODY compilé pour "

"nested block frame "

	DEUTSCH "Block-Frame (genestet) "
	FRANCAIS "«frame» BLOCK dépilé "

"nested tagbody frame "

	DEUTSCH "Tagbody-Frame (genestet) "
	FRANCAIS "«frame» TAGBODY dépilé "

"tagbody frame "

	DEUTSCH "Tagbody-Frame "
	FRANCAIS "«frame» TAGBODY "

"unwind-protect frame"

	DEUTSCH "Unwind-Protect-Frame"
	FRANCAIS "«frame» UNWIND-PROTECT"

17. I understand, perfectly (and everybody do), the sentence
"insuficient terminal: hardcopy terminal", however, how to translate
it? How would you say it in spanish?

	DEUTSCH "Unzureichendes Terminal: Hardcopy-Terminal."
	FRANCAIS "Terminal insuffisant : imprimante au lieu d'écran."

In this way, the expression: "insufficient terminal: overstrikes,
cannot clear output" is easily understood, but I don't know how to
translate it:

	DEUTSCH "Unzureichendes Terminal: Kann Ausgegebenes nicht mehr löschen."
	FRANCAIS "Terminal insuffisant : ne peut rien effacer."