[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CLISP on PowerPC MkLinux
- To: CLISP <email@example.com>
- Subject: CLISP on PowerPC MkLinux
- From: Jim Ravan <Jim_Ravan@avid.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 16:41:53 -0500
- Organization: Avid Technology, Inc.
- Reply-to: Jim_Ravan@avid.com
Has anyone tried building CLISP on PowerPC MkLinux? I have tried, but it
certainly doesn't work "out of the box". Of course, I didn't expect it
Since I don't read German (my apologies), it's difficult for me to
understand the structure of the sources. Currently, the compilation
process dies with "Preferred integer sizes depend on CPU" which is in
lispbibl.d, I think.
Can someone help? Should I define a POWERPC cpu symbol? Should I also
use the existing LINUX_UNIX symbol?