Re: CLISP under windows 3.11 problem

Hello there:

I got the same problem and the solution was that the execution command needs
 the option -Ra like this : (Bruno's solution)

 c:\utilmio\clisp\lib\rsx.exe -Ra c:\utilmio\clisp\lib\lisp.exe -M c:\utilmio\clisp\lib\lispinit.mem

Hector

      Hi,

      I must be missing the obvious.  I've gotten and installed CLISP (the
      newest version.)  I'm trying to run in under windows 3.11, but I keep
      getting the message "WARNING: emx 0.9b or later required"

      I've checked my path variables and config file.  I've even tried
      installing emx 0.9b, but I still get this error.  An suggestions where I
      should look next?