CLISP under windows 3.11 problem

Hi,

I must be missing the obvious.  I've gotten and installed CLISP (the
newest version.)  I'm trying to run in under windows 3.11, but I keep
getting the message "WARNING: emx 0.9b or later required"

I've checked my path variables and config file.  I've even tried
installing emx 0.9b, but I still get this error.  An suggestions where I
should look next?

Also, what is the delay.exe program for?  I see that it is "needed" for
running CLISP under windows, but I've seen no instructions on what to do
with it.

Thanks,

Ed Kovach ekovach@franuniv.edu or ekovach@ovnet.com