[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLISP under windows 3.11 problem
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: CLISP under windows 3.11 problem
- From: "John F. Rickerd" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 18:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <338B54EF.38D3@franuniv.edu>
On Tue, 27 May 1997, Ed Kovach wrote:
> I must be missing the obvious. I've gotten and installed CLISP (the
> newest version.) I'm trying to run in under windows 3.11, but I keep
> getting the message "WARNING: emx 0.9b or later required"
The same thing happened to me -- I think I wound up running it under DOS.
I haven't used Windows in a while, sorry I can't be any more help -- I
really can't remember if I ever got it to work right.
John and Amanda Rickerd >