[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: type real
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Re: type real
- From: Pierpaolo Bernardi <bernardp@CLI.DI.Unipi.IT>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 16:25:05 +0200 (MET DST)
- In-reply-to: <9709158743.AA874356778@inet.stknhlg.com> from "email@example.com" at Sep 15, 97 11:57:20 pm
- Organization: Centro di Calcolo - Dipartimento di Informatica di Pisa - Italy
> Sorry about being overly terse (my habitual sin...)
> I *know* about (declare (type whatever)).
> My point is that according to CLtL2, (declare (real ...)) *should*
> work, that's it.
The type REAL is a CLtL2 addition; Clisp does not implement all of CLtL2.