[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Lisp for extracting data
- Subject: Lisp for extracting data
- From: Paul Kreuger <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Dec 1996 10:37:03 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.org.lisp-users
- Organization: Planet Internet
I want to make a lisp routine to extract the attribute data from a block
and put it into a TXT file with the same name as the drawing. I know the
name of the block and if this block is more than once in my drawing
there should be an error message.
Can anybody help me with:
- Selecting the block by name
- Making this error message
- or maybe a routine that looks like this one
Thanks very much!