Color support?

Anyone have ideas for adding color to EW?

I'm working on an interface to demo in <4 weeks.  I just got EW up and
running, and looked at the demos.  I know CLX moderately well, though haven't
played with it in color much.  Boss would like color to wow crowds.

I'll try to get my hands on some genera 7.2 docs and see how it's handled there.
Something clean & compatible would be best, but if I have to resort to quick
and dirty, I will.

How about samples that run under the symbolics, to compare with?
I'm off to hijack a LM now, so

thanks,
    Todd Kaufmann
    Center for Machine Translation