mail to this mailing list

  I'm sorry that people who mail to this mailing list must put up with lots
 of mail errors from our local mailer.   The problem is not that we have a
 lot of illegal addresses, but that over the three day period that the
 mailer tries to deliver the mail, some of the destination sites never
 respond.  I think that this is due primarily to the fact that many sites
 are running new mail and networking software.   Hopefully this will
 improve over time.
 					john foderaro