new lisp installed

   A new lisp has been installed which contains an improved internal
mechanism for saving and restoring contexts.  Old compiled code should
be recompiled.

   We have incorporated the cmu step and fixit packages.  You can single
step your lisp program through compiled and/or interpreted code, and when
an error occurs you can examine the entire evaluation stack and determine
the value of variables at any state in the evaluation.  Documentation on
the step package is in chapter 14 of the Lisp Manual [thus you can type
(help 14) within lisp to see it on-line] and documentation on the fixit
package is in chapter 15.   Stop by and see me for hard copies of these
chapters.