Re: Questions:

    First, is this an active mailing group?

Evidently.

    Next, assuming that it is, I have a *real* need to find out *real* soon if Dylan can be
    	integrated with C++. Specifically, can a Dylan wrapper be put around a C++
    	class hierarchy? I need to know within 2-4 weeks if a new product has any hope at
    	all of basing its integration on Dylan.

No.  We're all just getting started with various sorts of prototype
implementations.  I speak with no particular authority for the language,
but I think I can say without fear of contradiction that Dylan isn't
anywhere near ready for product development.

    Lastly, any idea when/if commercially support implementations will be available?

No.  Stop by in about a year, though.

--Jim Meehan