[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: whence menu-dispose
- From: email@example.com (Andrew L. M. Shalit)
- Date: Thu, 24 May 90 11:27:51 -0400
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: Nathan Wilson's message of Wed, 23 May 90 14:24:32 PDT <9005232124.AA03013@sherman.teleos.com>
I just got version 1.3.2 and found that the menu function, menu-dispose
has disappeared. What is the appropriate thing to do when you are
done with a menu? Does the garbage collector do something magical
or are you suppose to pass something to dispose-record?
menu-dispose is no longer needed. When a menu is removed from the
menubar, it is subject to automatic garbage collection.