[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Another Fred suggestion suggestion suggestion
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Another Fred suggestion suggestion suggestion
- From: email@example.com (Andrew L. M. Shalit)
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 90 10:14:02 -0400
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: Frank Malczewski's message of Thu, 31 May 90 19:47:04 PDT <9006010247.AA13502@aludra.usc.edu>
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Frank Malczewski)
Granted that what the tab key does in MACL is quite a handy feature, but
what I would really like to see is a hard tab feature incorporated into
Fred, for example, command-tab, to allow real tabs to be inserted, for
such things as easily aligning comments.
Well, how about control-tab?
(comtab-set-key *comtab* '(:control #\tab)
(let ((*current-character* #\tab))