[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: *print-level* problem
- From: Nathan Wilson <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 90 18:32:36 PDT
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is the following a bug in my code or in MACL 1.3.2?
> Error: *PRINT-LEVEL* had illegal value 0. Reset to NIL
> While executing: CCL::GET-*PRINT-FROB*
From what I can tell from Common Lisp The Language, 2nd Edition
*print-level* can legally be set to 0. The truely frightening
thing is that I can find anywhere that I set *print-level* to 0!
However, I do set it to nil and 3. Any ideas or fixes? BTW, this
code worked just fine in MACL 1.2.2.
Thanks in advance,