MACL & Sys 7.0

  Pardon if this has already been through the mill, but I'm
anxious to know if the next version of Allegro for the Mac will
support Sys 7.0's interprocess communication scheme.  I know the
7.0 ship date has been bumped to the first half of '91-  will
there be a new release of MACL to accompany it?  From my perspective,
that would be incredibly swell.  I work on a lot of projects that
use (ported) lisp code for symbolic manipulation, and a different
environment for the interface/etc.  Some standard for IPC would be nice.

--Greg