[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SET-VIEW-SCROLL-POSITION problems.
- To: nakamura@SOE.Berkeley.Edu (Mark Nakamura)
- Subject: Re: SET-VIEW-SCROLL-POSITION problems.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Paul L. Krueger)
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 90 9:02:39 CDT
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <9009270013.AA01359@dewey.soe.berkeley.edu>; from "Mark Nakamura" at Sep 26, 90 5:13 pm
I'm just guessing a little, but your problems seem to be timing
problems; i.e., what you request seems to be getting done eventually but
not immediately. You might try forcing an update event for the window
after setting the scroll position; or just calling event-dispatch might
be sufficient. Paul. (firstname.lastname@example.org)