MACL & Sys 7.0

Gregory Fox writes:
>     Pardon if this has already been through the mill, but I'm
>   anxious to know if the next version of Allegro for the Mac will
>   support Sys 7.0's interprocess communication scheme.

Even MORE important, to me/us at least, is: when will Allegro CL
support the VIRTUAL MEMORY system 7.0 provides? We wrote a prototype
factory scheduling system which had to be ported to the SUN using
C++/X 'cuz MacCL couldn't scale up to our production-sized application ...

Awaiting with bated keyboard ...
Charlie S. Lindahl
Automation and Robotics Research Institute
University of Texas at Arlington
Internet EMAIL: lindahl@evax.arl.utexas.edu

Standard disclaimer: Ain't no opinion but my own.