[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MACL and AppleTalk
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MACL and AppleTalk
- From: Vincent Keunen <KEUNEN@BLIULG11.BITNET>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 90 13:47:17 +0100
- Organization: CS UNIVERSITY OF LIEGE, BELGIUM
I don't know much about Appletalk yet and I need to access other macs on
the network from lisp. Here are my questions:
1- Do I need something special in order to have access to other macs from
2- Do I have to understand Appletalk for doing this (or is it hidden under
general lisp concepts like streams, etc)?
I'd appreciate any pointers...
COMPUTER SCIENCE DPT
UNIVERSITY OF LIEGE