[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MACL and AppleTalk
- To: email@example.com, Vincent Keunen <KEUNEN@BLIULG11.BITNET>
- Subject: Re: MACL and AppleTalk
- From: Ray Pelletier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 90 10:41:34 -0500 (EST)
- In-reply-to: <901026.134717.+0100.KEUNEN@BLIULG11>
- References: <901026.134717.+0100.KEUNEN@BLIULG11>
If you have a copy of MPW, you can use the foreign function interface
to import the AppleTalk routines [Not in ROM] from the library Interface.o.
A few months ago when things were a bit slow I wrote up some routines that
allow a MACL on one machine to send strings to a MACL on another.
Although primitive, the code certainly can be used as a starting point
for those who are interested. I will place these files (sans library) at
cambridge.apple.com in the CONTRIB directory.