Re: MACL and AppleTalk

If you have a copy of MPW, you can use the foreign function interface
to import the AppleTalk routines [Not in ROM] from the library Interface.o.

A few months ago when things were a bit slow I wrote up some routines that
allow a MACL on one machine to send strings to a MACL on another.

Although primitive, the code certainly can be used as a starting point
for those who are interested.  I will place these files (sans library) at
cambridge.apple.com in the CONTRIB directory.

--Ray Pelletier