[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ADD-SELF-TO-DIALOG being called twice!!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ADD-SELF-TO-DIALOG being called twice!!
- From: David Hirsch <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 1990 14:55:34 PDT
- Cc: pwtc!AWP@labrea.stanford.edu
In my program I wanted to perform a special action everytime a dialog item
is added to a dialog. However, I discovered that add-self-to-dialog is called
TWICE on *editable-text-dialog-item*s. WHY?? If anyone has an answer to this
or a work around, I would greatly appreciate any thoughts.
David Hirsch (firstname.lastname@example.org)