[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ADD-SELF-TO-DIALOG being called twice!!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ADD-SELF-TO-DIALOG being called twice!!
- From: Andrew L. M. Shalit <alms>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 90 12:08:22 -0500
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: David Hirsch's message of Fri, 26 Oct 1990 14:55:34 PDT <CMM.email@example.com>
From: David Hirsch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In my program I wanted to perform a special action everytime a dialog item
is added to a dialog. However, I discovered that add-self-to-dialog is called
TWICE on *editable-text-dialog-item*s. WHY?? If anyone has an answer to this
or a work around, I would greatly appreciate any thoughts.
This is an artifact of the sometimes overly laborous implementation of
views in 1.3.x.
Until 2.0 comes out, the only work around is for you to keep of track
of things yourself.