Re: dumplisp

>I imagine it would be easy to explicitly code this behavior into
>the functions which you add to *RESTORE-LISP-FUNCTIONS*.  You would
>also have to backpatch the function(s) which are already on
>*RESTORE-LISP-FUNCTIONS* (by wrapping them in another function
>which calls them conditionally).
>
>   -andrew

But what could the test be?  Any global var that is set would be STORED set
in the image, hence re-starting the image would not work because the flag
is stuck on...
The only solution I can think of is to have a file with a single flag in it
that tells whether or not we are in the process of quitting.  Seems
excessive.

"TANSTAAFL" Rich lynch@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu