_PrGeneral

Being encouraged by the success of my last request, let me try another:

Does anyone have code that sets the printer orientation and reduction (what
Apple calls the "rotation" and "resolution") in the printer style dialog?
I know it involves using the _PrGeneral trap and some opcodes to select
sub-routines. However, I'm not that good at writing low-level code yet.

By the way, thanks to everyone who answered my question about the name of
the startup document. The easiest and most useful answer was the function
(finder-parameters).

                                            --Greg Wilcox