[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
fred dialog items w/ scroll bars
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: fred dialog items w/ scroll bars
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mike Engber)
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 91 14:40:50 CDT
I got the impression (possibly false) that MCL 2.0 was to have
editable text dialog items with scroll bars. This doesn't seem
to be the case. Am I missing something?
If they're not standard, does anyone have any advice. Specifically:
- is there any nice way to avoid creating a text item + a scroll
bar item. I don't like creating a dialog item to cause the creation
of another dialog item as a side effect
- I assume I want to work from fred dialog items. What's the best way
to scroll the text?