MCL BOF at AAAI-91

OK, here's the scoop.  We will meet on Tuesday, July 16, at 12:45 p.m.
(shortly after the morning session papers) at the Overland Stage
restaurant in the Inn At The Park Hotel near the Convention Center.
Six people responded to my message.  I've made reservations for 12
people, so if someone wants to come who didn't respond to my e-mail,
feel free.  The reservation is under the name "Lisp".

I'll also post a message similar to the one above at the message board
at AAAI.

Hope to see you there.

-- Rodney

Rodney Daughtrey           E-mail: rodney@hsvaic.boeing.com
Huntsville AI Center               {major site}!uw-beaver!bcsaic!hsvaic!rodney
Boeing Computer Services   Voice:  (205)-464-4931  Fax: (205)-464-4930