Relational DB in lisp

A contact at another company without mail or internet
access is interested in stand-alone relational DB
implemented (or at least accessible) from MCL.  They
are willing to spend some money, but not a great deal
since they are just prototyping a new idea.  Anyone
with ideas can send them to me and I'll forward them.

Thanks, Paul Krueger (pkrueger@cray.com)
--
     Paul Krueger                                    Cray Research Park
     pkrueger@cray.com                               655F Lone Oak Drive