Re: LC or sys7 problems

Hallo Peter,

This answer is probably too simple to be a solution to your problem, but you
might want to consider it anyway.

I remember that when I installed new software while in Holland, I sometimes
forgot to adjust the Keyboard Layout for my type of keyboard. This would leave
me with the two bottom rows of keys 'displaced' by one key. Since the copy/paste
keys are here, this might be what's happening. The Keyboard Layout list can be
found in the Keyboard (what a surprise!!) control panel item.

Hartelijke groeten,

Joost Kemink
Apple Computer, Inc.