Unbound variable: ESTYPEPTR

I'm using MCL 2.0b1p3.
When I load the file ...:Library:SCROLLERS.lisp I get the following error:

> Error: Unbound variable: ESTYPEPTR
> While executing: SYMBOL-VALUE

 From the backtrace I deduce that this is connected with the fetching of
the record type :RECT. A type with name RESTYPEPTR exists, but I couldn't
find anything in the source listings named ESTYPEPTR.
I need to load "scrollers" in order to use the "grapher" code provided in the
examples folder (which requires "scrolling-windows", which requires
"scrollers").
Can someone help me?
Thanks
--enrico

Enrico Franconi
IRST, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
I-38050 Povo TN, ITALY

e-mail: franconi@irst.it              |   phone:  +39 (461) 814-438
       (franconi%irst@uunet.uu.net)   |     fax:            810-851

Opinions: They're mine, of course, and not those of my employer