window sizes

>While I'm at it.. Is there a way to add cursor types to MCL I'm
>specifically looking for a crosshair "+" but a general method would be useful.
>
>Thanks for the help.
>---
>
>Richard Ferrante
>(617)-739-7055
>ferrante@world.std.com

The following code works for me:

    (setq *my-cursor* (_getresource :ostype :curs :word 128 :ptr))

Just use ResEdit to create your cursor, and give it an ID to match the
one in the call to _getresource (128 in the example). This code can also
be used to fetch other resources, such as PICTs (use :pict instead of
:curs). Also, you need to load the file library;traps.lisp.