[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: copy-bits turns slow after use of color-picker?
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: copy-bits turns slow after use of color-picker?
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.CNET.fr>
- Date: 06 Feb 92 08:22:00 GMT
- Cc: ranson@LANNION.CNET.fr
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 06 Feb 92 08:20:33+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 06 Feb 92 08:22:00 GMT
CopyBits is slow if the color tables are different. The color picker does
change the color table to show exact colors. I don't know if it restores the
old colors, but even if it does, it is possible that the restored color table
will have a different ctSeed field. Maybe you should recreate your pixmap after
using the color picker.