Examples for MCL2<->HC2

I've been monitoring this newsgroup for some time to find out about
interfacing MCL2 with HyperCard 2.1.  A person almost a month ago
mentioned examples for such an interface.  I've been looking around
cambridge.apple.com and other sites, but have not found any examples.

Last year, I took some code off this newsgroup posted by Martin
Stanley (attributing most of the code writing to Malcolm Pradhan).
Unfortunately, I am not familiar enough with MCL2 or HyperCard to get
that working.  Particularly, I don't know about the HyperCard side of
it for sending and receiving Apple Events (what commands would I use,
"request"?).

If anyone has some examples of this communication, could you please
send them to me, or post them on this newsgroup?

Thanks!

-Jonathan